FAQ – Frequently asked questions at Vengeance Graphix
Can I reorder any of my previous orders? What is the turnaround time for production?
Yes, We have artwork from all previous orders on our drives. Just contact Vengeance Graphix and let us know which job you would like to re-order.
What is the turnaround time for production?
Our standard production time is 2-3 business days for initials designs. Standard print production time is 3-5 business days. Rush services might be available depending on the item itself. During the car show season production times may vary due to the volume of requests and projects being produced. You will need to contact Vengeance Graphix for more information regarding any production times.
When does my printed order go into production.
Orders only go into production once payment is made in full. Any orders that have a balance of any kind will be in a pending status until Vengeance Graphix receives payment in full amount.
How many images are required for the car show boards?
A minimum of 5 exterior photos at various angles as well as any other images including wheels, interior, engine, etc. This allows for a better selection to choose from for strategically designing the images into the display(s). A list of your vehicle details such as the spec sheet, build sheet, or modifications that have been upgraded will be needed as well. If you have an extremely long build list, its recommended to send the most important items to be listed to ensure the printed text is not too small to read.
What type of photos do prefer for the show boards or automotive artwork?
Photos should be no smaller than 2MB in file size to ensure quality. Images should have minimal reflections in the paint and windows for a cleaner appearance.
Will I see a proof of my artwork before it is produced?
Yes, all the artwork that is produced will be sent for approvals prior to print production. Artwork with any errors, spelling mistakes, etc will be the responsibility of the customer after proofs have been approved for printing. Any changes after an item has gone into print there will be a cancellation fee for re-uploading of new artwork(s).
I received a damaged product, do you have a warranty policy?
Yes, but some stipulations apply on any printed products such as our car show boards, auto art, or other tangible items. If damaged during the shipping process, orders must be brought to our attention within 3 business days of receiving the item(s). Photos of the damaged item(s) must be sent to Vengeancegraphix@gmail.com in order for the product to be reviewed for a damage claim. Vengeance Graphix will replace the product at full cost within the given timeframe. Any items that surpass 3 business days will result in the product being reprinted at full price plus any shipping charges.
Additional Shipping Info
Vengeance Graphix is not responsible for any errors that are made by the UPS, FedEx, or any other shipping company. Vengeance Graphix will not be held responsible for weather, Acts Of God, or uncontrollable events out of our control.
We do our best to respond within 24-48 hours Monday - Friday 10am to 5pm Est.
- Interested in any of the services we provide? First, start by filling out the submission form.
- Do you, a friend, family member, or colleague own a car you love or bring to cars shows regularly? Looking for a stunning show board display designed or custom car art created? Look no further.
- Firstly, we have a passion for design. Secondly, an eye for detail. Finally, always go the extra mile to impress customers.
- Also, our website has a variety of examples and different types of artwork and displays created to be inspired by.
- Send us a message and lets get started today.
- You can guarantee receiving the most unique looking artwork displays for your vehicle when you choose Vengeance Graphix. In addition, we aim at being the best at what we do and always go the extra mile for all of our customers. Vengeance Graphix is proud at being the preferred choice of surrealism automotive art and car show board displays. We combine exceptional skill, creativity, and design knowledge to create extraordinary displays that will knock your socks off. We create some of the most extraordinary looking car show displays designed for customers all across the country, seen from local events to the SEMA show held every year. Our customers constantly remind us how they are always complimented on our amazing displays for their cars by spectators. Our goal is to showcase your vehicle and make you stand out!